Lost my job :(

Caporegime
Think i'm gonna cry :(

Remember 6 weeks ago when i landed my job in london?

if not can be found here

Well that job...i just lost :(

all has been going really well, everyone impressed with me, and my line manager said thats hes gonna interview because the director has asked him to anyway, and someone better has turned up and they have offered it to him.
if he takes it, i'm screwed :(

But if he takes it, i'm not gonna pursue a career in IT im gonna do what i can, pay off my debts, then save and go travelling.

No real point in this thread. Just had to say it

Thanks for reading

Caporegime
OP
Well when i started it was on the grounds it was for a temp position for 2 weeks whilst my line manager was on holiday, he came back after that 2 weeks and said i wanna see how you do before we make you permenant and that, and just 1 week ago! he said i was doing really well etc etc. And then he turns around and says this! So technically I'm a temp, and should have being going perm

Caporegime
OP
PsiFox said:
Then you have not lost it yet.

If you can do it and you want it Fight for it

That's not really the position I am in.

The person is better than me ON PAPER - I.e. he has good GXSE's/A Levels

Guess it looks better for them if they have an "officially" qualified person etc.

They offered it to him today and he has a month to get back to them.

Caporegime
OP
cleanbluesky said:
I take it that you are employed through an agency or on a temporary contract?

Correct.

And the reason why im so annoyed/upset over it is because of previously was in a **** job for 15months then after ages of searching (6month +) i finally got this job, and i've been so happy here, everyone has been great. The team are brilliant, until now i've loved this company more and more.

Back
Top Bottom