Low FPS on cold boot?

Associate
Recently installed my new Sapphire Fury and I've ran into the problem that whenever I boot it up for the first time of the day, I get substantial FPS drops not only in games but browsing/watching videos as well. Anybody know what's causing this? Drivers etc are up to date, don't really know what else to say really...

Specs:
i7-4790k @ 4.8
8gb 1600
AMD Fury
Gigabyte Z97-UD3H

Associate
OP
Disk space ?
Pagefile ?
Hard drive activity ?

I have 50gb left on my Samsung 840 EVO. Pagefile currently has 1.7gb allocated to it (if that's what you wanted to know?) I have a feeling it could be some kind of memory leak since only having a few tabs open on Chrome causes my memory usage to be at 50%, but I'm not sure since it only started happening when I got my new graphics card.

Soldato
Does it do it do it with your cpu at stock speeds? I've had some thing similar when I wasn't giving my cpu enough juice.

Tbh I've seem similar effects from lots of things, virus hardware scanning in the background, windows updating, XMP not been enabled and I mainly see it from forgetting to disable EPLS but that's just a crossfire thing I think.

Back
Top Bottom