• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Low power/profile GPU

Soldato
I have acquired a desktop, the specs are decent enough for me, i7-10700, 8gb ram. Just needs an SSD and something better than the cpus IGP.

There aren't many options I think. The PSU is non standard, and while there is a pcie x16 slot, there's no free power. So anything I get well need to be run purely from the motherboard.

Any ideas? Nothing silly money £150 max. If I do get one it won't be for more than light gaming. Maybe star trek online at worst.

Soldato
You can run both the GTX 1050 Ti and GTX 1650 purely off slot power and they come in low-profile/half-height versions but obviously they're not all like that - one of those I guess would be your best bet. The 1650 is faster. Actually finding one in stock for the right price might take some digging, though.

Back
Top Bottom