• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

<<<=====LOWEST PRICE IN THE UK - MSI ATI HD 5850 Twin FrozR Graphics Card ONLY £124.99 Delivered!!==

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We have the lowest price in the UK for a 5850, not only that this is an uprated version with the fantastic Twin FrozR cooler making this run cooler and ideal for overclocking. :D

MSI ATI Radeon HD 5850 Twin FrozR II 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card ***Pre-Order Price ONLY*** @ £124.98 inc VAT

GX-103-MS_400.jpg

Prepare to experience a riveting high-definition gaming experience with the ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series graphics processors. Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology. Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC. The first to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX 11, these GPUs enable rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.

- Core Clock: 725MHz
- Twin Frozr II Thermal Design
- Voltage adjustment
- Ideal for overclocking
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4000MHz (Effective)
- Memory Bandwidth: 128.0GB/s
- Processing Cores: 1440
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, 1 HDMI & 1 DisplayPort
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFireX Ready
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- 2yr Warranty
- Once stock arrives price will be £127.65 +VAT (£149.99 Inc. VAT), SO PRE-ORDER NOW TO GRAB THIS AMAZING DEAL!!

Was [£149.99] Inc. VAT

Only £124.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER PRICE *ONLY*!!! WHEN STOCK ARRIVES 24-25TH DECEMBER THE PRICE WILL INCREASE BY AT LEAST £20 - SO PRE-ORDER NOW!!

OcUK Staff
OP
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER PRICE *ONLY*!!! WHEN STOCK ARRIVES 24-25TH DECEMBER THE PRICE WILL INCREASE BY AT LEAST £20 - SO PRE-ORDER NOW!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Only 500 units though, MSI have sold us everything they had left worldwide as a clearance take all stock, we predict they will most likely sell out before they arrive due to this price. :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Well it saved me a few bob, was going to sell up and get a new card, but I couldnt resist buying a second 5850 at that price NEW!

Spread the word on other forums guys, this deal is amazing and it would be sad to see people paying the £150-£180 most other websites are asking for 5850's.

500 is more than enough to go round, so if you guys can help spread this word of this amazing deal then please do so. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Anyone know if this includes the free game?

Also, will this fit in an Antec 300 case?

Hi there

Just checked they do indeed come with the FREE Assassins Creed 2 PC Game, damn this really is a deal and a half.

- Twin FrozR Cooler
- Uprated MSI design
- FREE GAME

I think I sold these too cheap! :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Just under 200 units sold now. :D

300 left to go, will they all be sold before they even come into stock, now thats the question? :)

If they do sell out before we even get stock then a big well done to all those who have pre-ordered one. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

They have arrived a day early, but in order of Christmas spirit we shall honor this special pre-order price until close of business tomorrow at which time they shall increase to £149.99 Inc. VAT.

All backorders will ship today and weather permitting you will get them tomorrow. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
I don't qualify for loyal member free shipping yet, I thought that before they had arrived all orders were free shipping, now when I go to checkout it only has DPD next day parcels £9.

Nope we don't offer a free shipping service, unless your a loyal forum member.

OcUK Staff
OP
Does anyone do PC insurance I'm not risking putting this card anywhere near my extravalue Colorsit PSU without some form of cover.

Guess I'll have to do some matched betting over the next week to pay for a decent one.

That sounds like a horrible cheap nasty PSU. I'd definetely not recommend running this type of card from a cheap nasty PSU.

Back
Top Bottom