• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

<<<=====LOWEST PRICE IN THE UK - MSI ATI HD 5850 Twin FrozR Graphics Card ONLY £124.99 Delivered!!==

Soldato
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER PRICE *ONLY*!!! WHEN STOCK ARRIVES 24-25TH DECEMBER THE PRICE WILL INCREASE BY AT LEAST £20 - SO PRE-ORDER NOW!!

There won't be any stock left by then ;)

C'mon Gibbo, throw me a game or two and I'm clicking the buy button now :D

If you pre order do you take the money when the orders placed. I have not pre ordered from OCuk before.

They do.

Soldato
Good price, still more tempted by the 6950s though. The 6950s scale better in Crossfire too don't they?

Good deal if you don't mind old tech though. If I had a 5850 I'd be very tempted to add this one and go CF.

But doesn't a 4870x2 outperform a single 5850? And they seem to be selling for less than this second hand.

OcUK Staff
OP
Only 500 units though, MSI have sold us everything they had left worldwide as a clearance take all stock, we predict they will most likely sell out before they arrive due to this price. :D

Associate
Two for £250!
Great deal if you can crossfire.
I have this setup and was considering the Hd6970, until I compared the benchy's and it would be a huge backwards step to swap.
Keeping my 5850's and saving the money for something else.

OcUK Staff
OP
Well it saved me a few bob, was going to sell up and get a new card, but I couldnt resist buying a second 5850 at that price NEW!

Spread the word on other forums guys, this deal is amazing and it would be sad to see people paying the £150-£180 most other websites are asking for 5850's.

500 is more than enough to go round, so if you guys can help spread this word of this amazing deal then please do so. :)

Back
Top Bottom