US: lucifer

Man of Honour
I dunno I quite enjoyed the second episode - not the direction I was hoping they'd go its kind of some abomination spawned out of randomly mixing the shows Castle and Constantine and the accent is a bit annoying but it has a sense of humour and was mostly quite watchable.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Not sure if I can handle another cop + sidekick show, seems highly repetitive also with the devil and angel business again, getting that supernatural, constantine vibe from the show.

But Satan himself is quirky and fun at times and that female detective is enough to keep me going for a bit longer so worth giving it a shot.

Soldato
Watched the pilot on Amazon and both my wife and I agreed it was great. Some genuinely LOL moments, nice visuals and lots of fun. I'll be watching the rest as they appear.

Caporegime
I'm actually really enjoying this. I'm a huge fan of both Sandman and Lucifer comics and while it's not really much like the comic at all it's very entertaining in it's own right.

Associate
Been watching this and it's OK, not great. As people have said, unfortunatley it's the old cop+sidekick formula. I was hoping it would be more like Buffy/Angel/Supernatural. Also, some things about the lore annoy me, like it saying he was cast out to be the king of hell, but this it not what the Bible says.

Man of Honour
Been watching this and it's OK, not great. As people have said, unfortunatley it's the old cop+sidekick formula. I was hoping it would be more like Buffy/Angel/Supernatural. Also, some things about the lore annoy me, like it saying he was cast out to be the king of hell, but this it not what the Bible says.

They've played fast and loose with a few of the background lore aspects with some inconsistencies - I'm not sure if its intentional as in Lucifer interpreting or BSing things as he feels like it in any given moment or just poor writing quality.

Suspended
I thought the first episode was great, but since then it's got ****. I am not enjoying it; it's turned into another Cop with magic sidekick show. It's obvious he is falling in love with her and will stop being evil; I can see the end of the show from here.

In the bin it goes :(

Soldato
I am enjoying this watched the first 4 episodes last night. I quite like how camp he is why would he need to act all macho he gets pretty much everything he wants.

Its a good easy watch. but the female cop! her eyebrows are just ridiculous they nearly join with her ears. Spok's are less in your face!!

Man of Honour
Oh wow All Along the Watchtower into entry Tricia Helfer - kind of impressed with myself on picking up on that one.

EDIT: Kind of clever actually there is atleast 3 layers of meaning in regard to the choice of that song in that scene including the "easter egg".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom