Mac Mini Monitor Help

Soldato
I use a 27" 4K monitor plugged into my MBA - I use the setting that is native res but 200% scaling, effectively giving 1080p at twice the pixel density. Beautifully clean and crisp. I never find myself needing more screen estate enough to change to an "interim" scaling setting. Could you just set both 4K monitors to the 1080p equivalent scaling and deal with it?

Last edited:
Associate
I use a 27" 4K monitor plugged into my MBA - I use the setting that is native res but 200% scaling, effectively giving 1080p at twice the pixel density. Beautifully clean and crisp. I never find myself needing more screen estate enough to change to an "interim" scaling setting. Could you just set both 4K monitors to the 1080p equivalent scaling and deal with it?
Which monitor have you got?

Soldato
I’ve got a used but great condition Apple 5k studio display if interested on the members market. Can work on a price.

It’s a great monitor and looks better than oled to me because of the DPI. Aswll as the speakers and webcam which are great.

I’m only switching it out for a new setup as it doesn’t play nice with multiple devices that need switching between to often.

If it had multiple input support it would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom