Mag P90 Motion Gun Controller

Associate
Hello everybody,

I thought I open a thread to the Mag P90 Gun controller. Is so far very little info on the net.

f0U6Vnu.jpg

Battlefield 4 PC Multiplayer Gamplay montage:

I have mounted an airsoft red dot sight and colored the orange muzzle fire damper black for a more realistic look.

The controller feels very valuable, is great in the hand, but also weighs a little bit.
The best thing is the immersion generated by the controller, especially if you have a large monitor / TV (55 inches and more) in front of youre nose ;)

The gun does not work like a lightgun. Would not even be possible with FPS shooters like Battlefield or COD. it has built in accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer.
You are aiming relatively to the ingame crosshair. does not work any other way ... because the crosshair remains in the middle of the screen.
So you are positioned in the middle of the screen, presses a button for "on the fly" calibration .. which you can use from time to time in between

how the aiming works: aiming: aim arround center of screen to turn: quick aiming the screen edge (the faster the farther you turn)

The controller has 3 settings with which the behavior can be set. Aim Sensitivity, Turn Sensitivity and Screen size.

you have 3 Modes: xbox360, pc monitor, ar aim

And 3 gamemodes (cod online, Call of Duty, Battlefield)
For best sensitivity, choose "cod online" and play with pc monitor mode.

i wouldnt recommended it for consoles..because the xbox mode plays weird.

The Gun Controller, I think, is more for enthusiasts who are not fun or immersive enough with a mouse / keyboard or gamepad control.

You should not expect new high scores compared to a mouse, here is clearly the fun and immersion in the first place.

this gun is awesome for me...if you got used to it..you can play online without much problems.

what do you think about it?

sry for my english! german here

Associate
OP
Back
Top Bottom