Maggie Smith has passed

I wonder what Daniel Radcliffe will have to say about this? He has distanced himself from the franchise due to JK's politics, but remember, Professor McGonagall was head of Griffindor (Daniel's house), and JK was the one who gave Daniel a career.

I also remember Maggie from Death on the Nile and Sister Act.

RIP Maggie :(

I wonder what Daniel Radcliffe will have to say about this? He has distanced himself from the franchise due to JK's politics, but remember, Professor McGonagall was head of Griffindor (Daniel's house), and JK was the one who gave Daniel a career.

I also remember Maggie from Death on the Nile and Sister Act.

RIP Maggie :(
Paying tribute, Radcliffe said: "She was a fierce intellect, had a gloriously sharp tongue, could intimidate and charm in the same instant and was, as everyone will tell you, extremely funny.

"I will always consider myself amazingly lucky to have been able to work with her, and to spend time around her on set.

"The word legend is overused but if it applies to anyone in our industry then it applies to her. Thank you Maggie."

RIP, defo one of the UK's greatest actresses.
Although she had made a lot of very good films and won many awards, the film i most enjoyed was "My House IN Umbria". A great performance from her, as well as Timothy Spall and Ronnie Barker.

They interviewed one of her friends on Radio 4 and she said Maggie told her that she'll be remembered for Harry Potter and Downtown Abbey. Her other accomplishments and perhaps her finest works will be over shadowed.

Back
Top Bottom