magsafe car holder

Associate
Hi i have an iphone 14 pro and i am fed up throwing the phone in a cubby hole in the car so can you recommend a magsafe phone holder for the car ?
Thanks

Soldato
If you just need a holder to just hold the phone, belkin do a magsafe airvent holder.

If you need it to charge, belkin also do an all in one unit called boost charge.

The other option is to buy an official MagSafe charger and get a brodit magsafe holder.

Caporegime
I got the Brodit clip but their Magsafe charger is £70 !!!!

I am back to using the normal holder...not paying £70 for that. The Belkin one is even more expensive. How are they that expensive?! The Magsafe charger is only £45. The £70 Brodit until doesn't even include the actual mount, which is separate.

Last edited:
Soldato
Their website is terrible, I can’t find the mount at all that you just clip the MagSafe into.

ESR car mount do look alright but I think I’d prefer the little feet that the Brodit has and using an official puck with the full speed charging.

Soldato
i have one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wireless-C...qid=1693831563&sprefix=magsafe,aps,73&sr=8-11 i dont have a magsafe phone yet but i use a magsafe style case on my iphone 11 and i have tried my sisters iphone 13 on it and it works fine and i also use one of the high wattage usb lighter adapters and it charges fine. I did see one with a bit of a better fitting mechanism in the vents but they were oos when i went to order.

Soldato
I had a Mous case for a while and bought their car kit, however the range of motion in the car kit meant it didn't fit the TT particularly well, and the case, split so I got rid of both...

Associate
OP
i have one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wireless-Charger-Compatible-Magnetic-Charging-Black/dp/B0BVQYJX8K/ref=sr_1_11?keywords=magsafe+car+mount&qid=1693831563&sprefix=magsafe,aps,73&sr=8-11 i dont have a magsafe phone yet but i use a magsafe style case on my iphone 11 and i have tried my sisters iphone 13 on it and it works fine and i also use one of the high wattage usb lighter adapters and it charges fine. I did see one with a bit of a better fitting mechanism in the vents but they were oos when i went to order.
Thanks had a voucher so ordered

Back
Top Bottom