Majesty 2

Associate
You should try the demo it has 2 missions on it and gives a good taste of the game, I quite liked it but had pre-orders for later this year in mind for my money

Soldato
If you go to their official forum, one of the stickied posts there lists the issues with the game. It is fine, but currently not enough features for to warrant a £30 game.

So I ended up just playing the demo and that was enough to make me like it, but laugh at the price tag. Too much for too little. And very little re-playablity after beating all those few single player levels.

Soldato
Got bored with it, TBH.

You spend nearly all of your time defending your base, not helped by the fact that the city guard are both useless and stupid, and your heroes pretty much do their own thing despite your "orders".

And as mentioned, there are some massive jumps in difficulty a few missions in. Get one novice (training) missions, two amateur (or similar) then it quickly jumps to "advanced", which are fairly tough.

Caporegime
Auto-repairing and spawning peasants help though, once I realised that my base being hit hard isn't the end of the world, such as with the Dragon mission, I managed to kick better butt.

The uber-giant mission was a nail-biting experience, lol! Woot for fear flags, I thought they were pointless at first.

Back
Top Bottom