Malaysian Grand Prix 2011, Sepang International Circuit - Race 2/19

Man of Honour
OP
Hd or in sync and it's only chatting, it hasn't even strted yet. I wonder which is better. Anyway I'm still in bed so no hd tv upstairs.

Man of Honour
OP
Red bull not using kers?, or has mclaren improved. I'm assuming they now have all the proper aero around the simplified exhaust rather than thrown together titanium. Suppose we will see in q3

Man of Honour
OP
You saying that without the kers they would be faster? They tested it in practise so I cannot believe that they would run it if it wasn't faster for them.

30 secs to go and only 4 cars have set a lap!

You need KERS here, so yes I'm saying they could be faster without it, but they need it in the race.

Man of Honour
OP
Yep where RBR have perfected last years car, so gains will come slowly. There deffintaley seems to be a thought that the mclaren has untapped potential. Time will tell.

Man of Honour
OP
Oh, you mean if no one had it they would be further ahead than with everyone having it?

Just trying to find speed trap info but this machine is misbehaving :mad:

I'm saying over a single lap there car might be significantly faster without kers, but due to circuit feel they have to run it for the race.

Man of Honour
OP
imagecdy.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
you got the F1 live timing app ?

Mate of mine went ahead and bought it, £20 and all. Fool.

No but kind of tempted, why can't it be like £7 then I would. Or £20 for life.

Agree, especially the iPad 2.

Could be cheaper mind.

Just like poking fun at haters. Ohh and I've been posting via Android all morning :D

It's cheap anyway, compare it to android devices they are still around the same price.

Man of Honour
OP
Being non apple you get things like USB, flash, 1gb of ram and better cameras, but nothing which costs much more money hardware wise.
You say that look at the price of android top end phones and they are the same price as iPhone to buy outright it is the only the contracts which are more expensive.

Back
Top Bottom