Man. Bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
The whole thread has made me giggle, but this one has done the best job of all.

Mine is a genuine WWII Mark VII gas mask bag. Exactly the same as the one that Junior carries around, so hardly a cheap knockoff :p It doesn't quite have the wear and tear yet but I'm sure that after I've had a few adventures that it will do ;)

Can anyone say "pwned"? :D

yeah, but you have a girly red and white leather strap, and we all know red+white = pink

I SEE THROUGH YOUR RUSE!!

Caporegime

Mine is a genuine WWII Mark VII gas mask bag. Exactly the same as the one that Junior carries around, so hardly a cheap knockoff :p It doesn't quite have the wear and tear yet but I'm sure that after I've had a few adventures that it will do ;)

Hell, you can even shoot it a few times and make some REAL bullet holes :p

Soldato

It may be a gas mask bag, but does it have any compartments for tampons/vanity mirors and the like, like mine does? :p :D

Soldato
Do your worst.

manbag.jpg

But before you do, just remember this....

indymanbag.jpg

That is all.

Gay.

End of thread.

Soldato
Gayer.

(Applies to Feek only, as his looks the most gay, and blatantly isn't the same as Indiana's looking at those photo's.)

Soldato
It depends really. Are you A:

The sort of guy who goes to Africa in search of priceless treasure, killing nazis, outrunning huge boulders and spear throwing natives.

The sort of guy who goes to to deepest darkest India in search of priceless treasure, rides mine carts through mines while engaging in gun battles with evil devil worshippers?

The sort of guy who who goes to the middle east in search of proceless treasure, killing nazis and discovers the Holy Grail?

Or are you B:

The sort of guy who just wants a bag to use on your walks to and from the office?

If you're A then they are cool
If you are B then you'll look gheyer than Johnathan Inman taking ballet lessons :D

Hope that helps :)

Soldato
I love my manbag otherwise my phone, pda and psp would simply ruin my jacket pockets and fall out all the time.

Also I'm married to a cracking woman and have a great kid, I am quite wealthy, white and healthy so what do I care that some internet people call me a homo :p

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
If you have recently recovered an ancient artifact from a crumbling ruin & escaped a horde of screaming mongrel types on horse back all the time dragging said bag behind you then Yes a man bag is acceptable.
In any other situation you are a big fat Gayer & walk on the other side of the tracks with all the other Danny la Rue wannabees.
The only bag like it that is acceptable is the 12inch size ones for mixers/DJ's but Only when going to & from a club to do a set. Used elsewhere not only makes you a gayer but a Posing Gayer :D
Personally i have a Mulberry rucky I've had for over 20 years, Now that makes me as Cool as **** :p:p:p

Soldato
I love my manbag otherwise my phone, pda and psp would simply ruin my jacket pockets and fall out all the time.

Also I'm married to a cracking woman and have a great kid, I am quite wealthy, white and healthy so what do I care that some internet people call me a homo :p

homo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom