" Man 'had sex with victim's body' "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Not sure if I should express shock or make some truly crass comments. I'll leave that to you guys. :p

lets not have it degenerate into anything tasteless please

Associate
That guy is SCREWED up!

It's on occasions like this that we need to think, can some people be rehabilitated and released back into society, and if not, what do we do with them...?

There must be something useful we can do with all the people who, some may argue, would be better off dead. Maybe some kind of power farm with 100's of human sized hamster wheels that these people are made to run in.
I'm temped to say 'Joking aside' but I honestly don't think I'm joking about that. Put the sick swine to good use where he cannot harm other people.

Permabanned
I can see where he's going with this though. Under the Sexual Offences Act 2003, Necrophilia (sexual penetration of a corpse) is only punishable by a prison sentence not exceeding 2 years. So if he somehow convinces the jury that he found a dead girl and had sex with her, he's only going to serve the two years and not a life sentence for murder.

Permabanned
I understood Necrophilia to be sexual attraction to corpses not penetration, is it still classed as rape even if the subject is deceased?

You're right, Necrophilia is one of the many paraphilia.

It's a logical prpgression that sexual attraction to a corpse would, with the correct set of circumstances lead to penetration.

Re. rape - I suppose technically it is, but a corpse could hardly give or not give consent.

Soldato
The Old Bailey heard that Mr Dixie confessed to having sex with her as she lay in a pool of blood in her driveway but claimed she was already dead.

So he just so happened to stumble across a dead female and then jump her?

I mean if anyone does stumble across a dead body that is the first thing you do...

Deserves the death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom