***MANY MANY TABLETS IN STOCK - COME TO OUR STORE THIS WEEKEND AND PLAY WITH THEM!!***

Associate
Yes this is what I did....

But I would still like to understand why the BBC iplayer App, that I believe does not use flash any longer, does not run on the Sumvision tablet and does run on other tablets using Jellybean?

Any one know!?

Soldato
Yes this is what I did....

But I would still like to understand why the BBC iplayer App, that I believe does not use flash any longer, does not run on the Sumvision tablet and does run on other tablets using Jellybean?

Any one know!?

it's to do with the firmware version, not every app is compatible with every firmware, this is the problem with these Chinese makes you will run into this problem with them.

Route it and change the firmware. make sure it works on the rockchip 3066 cpu and should be good to go.

But routing it and doing this may invalidate the warranty.

Associate
OK, so I can confirm that on the Sumvision Cyclone Voyager 10.1" Tablet that Android Flash version 11.1.115.34 works fine.

Issue I have at the moment is that much like 'nippynoo' the right hand side of the screen becomes unresponsive, this requires a reboot to fix.

I can not live with that issue unfortunately, anyone else having this issue?

Soldato
OK, so I can confirm that on the Sumvision Cyclone Voyager 10.1" Tablet that Android Flash version 11.1.115.34 works fine.

Issue I have at the moment is that much like 'nippynoo' the right hand side of the screen becomes unresponsive, this requires a reboot to fix.

I can not live with that issue unfortunately, anyone else having this issue?

Reading around your not the only person with this problem.

Back
Top Bottom