Marcus Rashford

Soldato
Excellent result and massive respect to Marcus Rashford for shaming the government into back-tracking and providing meals for hungry kids. Top fella :)
(Shame about the naff team he plays for :p)

fHagrMb.png

Soldato
OP
This story has made me aware of what a top top fella Marcus is, not only has he spearheaded this amazing achievement but in his short time he has also:

Raised £20 million to help supply 3 million meals to children
Began a campaign to help homeless people
Learned sign language to judge a poetry event in a deaf school

I was totally unaware of all the excellent work he does in his spare time, the media need to also report when young people do amazing things like this and not just when they act like immature numpties

Soldato
OP
Again why can't people just comment on a positive story without bringing in some of your negative gloomy politics .
Life must be so depressing being so negative, bitter and angry with the world.

Soldato
OP

Ehhh :confused:

The J.K Rowling news was hardly a positive story unless you consider casual hate speech about trans people positive?
And I actually posted a positive story about gay & trans no longer being persecuted by employers in the US, again don't see how that is negative unless you are homophobic or trans-phobic !

Oh don;t get me wrong. Roars attitude is bang out of order in my opinion - and this is coming from someone who lives with just his partner and has no plans to ever have kids. I'm happy to be taxed a couple of quid a month to help avoid poverty.

That's because you posses empathy and compassion, many here are rather primitive and seem to have skipped that part in their evolution!

Soldato
OP
Nice thing to do.

But couldn't he have contributed and gotten his football team mates involved?

Hes a multi millionaire worth 50m.

He has already donated loads of his free time (something which money can't buy btw) helping out lots of people less fortunate than himself!
But hey, you keep having a sly dig at him :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom