Marshall Bluetooth speakers

Associate
I'm looking into getting myself a Marshall bluetooth speaker, however some stuff is confusing me.
Looking at the Kilburn model there is 2 different price levels for that model. One is around £160, the other one is £220.
When reading the product information there seems to be no difference between the speakers of what I can understand.

Anyone who knows a bit more about this than me?

Associate
Looking on the Marshall site it appears to list the Kilburn 2 as just 'Kilburn', is it possible you're seeing the price for the discontinued model as the cheaper one?

Taken from a random site -

The new speaker is louder and clearer, has a rear-firing speaker for room-filling sound, and uses Bluetooth 5.0 aptX for wireless CD-quality transmission. To add a cherry on the cake, it’s also IPX2-rated, meaning it’s resistant to dripping water

Hard to say though without knowing where the pricing is (which I understand why you can't openly share it). :)

Associate
OP
I was looking at the speakers at Amazon's website and wasn't sure if I could link them here (even though OC don't sell the Marshall speakers). But it could be very possible that the cheaper one is the discontinued one.

I think I will try to find a store that have the speakers in stock to check how they sound and which one would be handy for me.

Back
Top Bottom