1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marshall Bluetooth speakers

Discussion in 'Sound City' started by neviditelny, Sep 26, 2018.

1. neviditelny

Hitman

I'm looking into getting myself a Marshall bluetooth speaker, however some stuff is confusing me.
    Looking at the Kilburn model there is 2 different price levels for that model. One is around £160, the other one is £220.
    When reading the product information there seems to be no difference between the speakers of what I can understand.

Anyone who knows a bit more about this than me?

2. Whoop

Wise Guy

Looking on the Marshall site it appears to list the Kilburn 2 as just 'Kilburn', is it possible you're seeing the price for the discontinued model as the cheaper one?

Taken from a random site -

Hard to say though without knowing where the pricing is (which I understand why you can't openly share it). :)

3. neviditelny

Hitman

I was looking at the speakers at Amazon's website and wasn't sure if I could link them here (even though OC don't sell the Marshall speakers). But it could be very possible that the cheaper one is the discontinued one.

I think I will try to find a store that have the speakers in stock to check how they sound and which one would be handy for me.