Marvel Animation's X-Men '97

Caporegime
they are bound to do a time travel reset somehow, considering Cable showed up, but maybe he doesn't manage to save everyone no matter how many times he tries to go back. I reckon we will lose one of the main cast by the end of the season anyway.

So many cameos this week it was hard to keep up.

rp2000

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else think this is a bit crap? I'm guessing not...
I didnt care for the whole clone story or trying to rehash a classic like Mojo with the most boring Xmen character ever Jubilee..

The last episode with Master Mold was good but up until then for me it's been pretty rubbish.

///edit..

I'm double down. This is crap, watched the latest episode, which Xavier teach the Shiar.. What a crock of ****

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else think this is a bit crap? I'm guessing not...
I didnt care for the whole clone story or trying to rehash a classic like Mojo with the most boring Xmen character ever Jubilee..

The last episode with Master Mold was good but up until then for me it's been pretty rubbish.

///edit..

I'm double down. This is crap, watched the latest episode, which Xavier teach the Shiar.. What a crock of ****

Yer, nostalgia isn't what it used to be. I've found this got boring pretty quickly for me too. Haven't bothered with the last couple of episodes.

Soldato
I've seen every episode of the old series and he isn't in it! So a new big bad guy.

Edit: I've also never read any comics, so maybe he is a familiar foe from the X-Men comics.

rp2000
Yep

Edit: last minute has some pretty major spoilers if they are following the comic route to an extent.

Last edited:
Soldato
enjoying this so far. its not kiddyfied like the original series was. way more adult focused with actual blood. really surprised marvel pulled this off.

Back
Top Bottom