Marvel Phase 4

Soldato
Well well well....

Did we hear
Paddy Stewart/Professor X
in there? And could that potentially mean
The Illuminati
make an appearance? It might explain the flying figure seeing as
Reed Richards is a member of the Illuminati, the flying figure being Human Torch

Tony Stark's phone from Iron Man 2.

wO1Lfdj.jpg

Caporegime
They've been dropping easter eggs since the start, some of them have been used some haven't. Most definitely weren't 'planned' as such (some have later been retconned like the infinity gauntlet in the Asgard vault).

Soldato
CA:TWS has been my most fav marvel movie made for such a long time, but honestly if the movie lives up to how good that trailer looked, I could be finding a new fav. Love it!

Soldato
Any spoilers for Spider-man in the new DS trailer? Want to check it out but have mostly avoided any No Way Home spoilers to this point.

I watched this trailer and also have not seen the new Spiderman film. To be frank I would have no idea if it gave anything away, this trailer was all over the place (in a good way) and I couldn't make heads nor tails of it haha.

Soldato
Any spoilers for Spider-man in the new DS trailer? Want to check it out but have mostly avoided any No Way Home spoilers to this point.
Nope, but I'd honestly recommend not watching it (or reading comments in here) if you enjoy the thrill of no spoilers whatsoever. There's a lot going on in it and it reveals quite a lot of stuff that would otherwise be surprising.

Soldato
I watched this trailer and also have not seen the new Spiderman film. To be frank I would have no idea if it gave anything away, this trailer was all over the place (in a good way) and I couldn't make heads nor tails of it haha.
Nope, but I'd honestly recommend not watching it (or reading comments in here) if you enjoy the thrill of no spoilers whatsoever. There's a lot going on in it and it reveals quite a lot of stuff that would otherwise be surprising.

Thanks both - I don't mind minor spoilers ofc but was cautious about any major NWH stuff that might be referenced.

I think NWH is out in a few weeks so will watch the trailer after that, just in case :)

SPG

SPG

Soldato
F&WS - 1/10
Loki - 3/10
Wandavision - 3/10
Eternals - 3/10
Shang Chi - 3/10
Blackwidow - 3/10
What If - 5/10
Hawkeye - 5.5/10
Spidey 3 - 6.5-7/10
matter of opinion isnt it though :D

Absolutely Spiderman was utter trash worse than black panther.

Back
Top Bottom