Mason Vs Princess Superstar : Perfect (Exceeder)

Bes

Bes

Soldato
Aye it's so much worse than all the other tracks they ruin too. The vocals aren't even in time with the music most of the way through. :mad:

Associate
It irritates me that the general population needs some catchy, tacky, vocal-loop in order to like a song. Mason - Exceeder had a fair few plays on the radio a while back, it was pretty popular until it faded away as songs do as they're played a lot. Along comes 'Mason Vs Princess Superstar - Perfect (Exceeder)' with some of the most Godawful lyrics and vocal efforts I've ever heard and it hits #5 on the charts within weeks.

Argh.

Soldato
Demented Ferret said:
It irritates me that the general population needs some catchy, tacky, vocal-loop in order to like a song. Mason - Exceeder had a fair few plays on the radio a while back, it was pretty popular until it faded away as songs do as they're played a lot. Along comes 'Mason Vs Princess Superstar - Perfect (Exceeder)' with some of the most Godawful lyrics and vocal efforts I've ever heard and it hits #5 on the charts within weeks.

Argh.

reminds me of proper education

some guy at college came up to me and said

"you heard the brand new eric prydz tune it samples pink floyd"

"errr yeah ive known about it for weeks, eddie played it a lot, its not that new"

":confused:"

:(

Last edited:

Bes

Bes

Soldato
andy8271 said:
tracks like that are the reason i hardly ever listen to the radio anymore :p
Me neither apart from shows like Zane Lowe, Annie Mac & Pete Tong on a friday and a few others... All on Radio 1 strangely enough :)

Soldato
Bes said:
Me neither apart from shows like Zane Lowe, Annie Mac & Pete Tong on a friday and a few others... All on Radio 1 strangely enough :)

yup zane lowe every now and again and annie macs mashup are all i listen to :)

online music is sooo much better , can always find something you like and it means you never have to listen to cheese

Associate
I don't understand why the video for the remix doesn't have Princess Superstar herself in it, instead its just an ugly skank dancer miming.
I'm sure she would have benefited from the exposure.

The original video of Superstar's version on her website is worth a LOL.

Back
Top Bottom