Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Caporegime

@Diddums I wouldn't mind an trust message with some guides, total n00b here. Will get to reading this thread :D

Good morning gentlemen, please bear with me, I'll give you fellas some lovin' shortly :)

@dowie I'll guarantee you half of all income. Sadly I haven't had a single referral in forever, and I'm not joking either. This is my referral list for Yesbets :(

utdJWa3.png

I should probably register as a charity at this point :p

Soldato
Thats 21 entries more than my list has @Diddums

@chaseyx98 Matched betting works, im over £20k in just over 2 years. Ive lost loads of bookies now though so its trickle money now.

I dont believe its as easy as it was 2 years ago especially if you have a small starting fund. It does also tie up your weekends. I see it like a 2nd job really. Put in the hours needed and you can make a grand a month (variable) dependant on available offers. You decide if the hourly rate is good enough for you.

Caporegime
Thats 21 entries more than my list has @Diddums

@chaseyx98 Matched betting works, im over £20k in just over 2 years. Ive lost loads of bookies now though so its trickle money now.

I dont believe its as easy as it was 2 years ago especially if you have a small starting fund. It does also tie up your weekends. I see it like a 2nd job really. Put in the hours needed and you can make a grand a month dependant on available offers. You decide if the hourly rate is good enough for you.

Well you are on that list, so thanks :)

I went through a phase where I pushed it quite hard, but it's not needed nowadays, so I tend to just offer advice and if I get a referral I get a referral, it's nice to just help others now and then.

(can you see the sun shining out my arse? it's quite bright)

Soldato
definitely not as easy as it used to be plus overtime losing accounts.

Can remember when I first started I must have been playing around 20+ bets on a Saturday morning.

Lucky if I'm placing 5 now a days.

Soldato
I stick to 2up 90% of the time now, other offers I get on are the £50 in plays from Bet365 and the occassional Bet £50 get £50 I get from Paddy Power.

Caporegime
How much is needed to get started with this? Can you get started with £50 and work your way up? Or do you need hundreds in capital to get things moving?

Obviously not expecting £20k in my first year if I start with £50 :p

Yep. You can, but it'll be slow while you wait for withdrawals. Pick an offer which awards £5 bets with 7 days expiry so you have time to wait. Place the qualifying bet, withdraw if necessary, then place the free bet, rinse and repeat.

And when starting with a small bank, learn about combined liability.

Soldato
Yep. You can, but it'll be slow while you wait for withdrawals. Pick an offer which awards £5 bets with 7 days expiry so you have time to wait. Place the qualifying bet, withdraw if necessary, then place the free bet, rinse and repeat.

And when starting with a small bank, learn about combined liability.

Cool will do some reading this afternoon.

Also, is yesbets premium worth it? I don’t have a huge amount of time to dedicate to this, more just after some pennies to add to the PC upgrade fund. Will premium make it a quicker/more efficient process?

Caporegime

Also, is yesbets premium worth it? I don’t have a huge amount of time to dedicate to this, more just after some pennies to add to the PC upgrade fund. Will premium make it a quicker/more efficient process?

Yesbets premium is a game changer. You'll make the £15 monthly fee back in 5 mins and it does all the legwork, and saves every bet. Their Facebook page is full of helpful people too.

If you use my referral I'll give you the whole £20 when it comes through to help you build up your bank a bit. I'm amazeballs like that.

Soldato

Yesbets or another provider is highly recommended as they do most of the leg work for you in terms of finding offers and allow you to use their calculator for backing/laying bets.

I'd recommend if you can start with £200-£300 it'll be a better starting position as you won't be having to wait for bets to settle and possible extra delays in getting funds moved to the right bookie/exchange.

Soldato
Yesbets premium is a game changer. You'll make the £15 monthly fee back in 5 mins and it does all the legwork, and saves every bet. Their Facebook page is full of helpful people too.

If you use my referral I'll give you the whole £20 when it comes through to help you build up your bank a bit. I'm amazeballs like that.

Haha send a referral over and I’ll make an account, I’ve made a Monzo account so when that arrives I’ll get started :)

Soldato

Haha send a referral over and I’ll make an account, I’ve made a Monzo account so when the card arrives I’ll get started :)

Soldato

Diddums. Yesbet me please my good man. You can keep the referral.

Back
Top Bottom