Max Mega Menu (Wordpress)

Permabanned
Hi all,

I'm in the process of changing the menu for our site, however I'm not so good with Wordpress.

Has anyone here worked with Wordpress theming and menu development or do you know how to theme? I may need someone to help me and I may be able to chuck a few pennies your way if you are good at it.

Let me know in trust.

Thanks

Permabanned
OP
Customise it lol. I know it's all done through the menus but it's really the layout and look/feel of it and I've noticed you can export/import menus now.

If I export it would someone be able to import it and take a look and maybe help a bit if they up for a challenge. It's really related to the drop down and mobile theme. Basically it sucks balls!

Thanks

Permabanned
OP
It's not public yet. I've had to take it down because for some reason it's got code in it somewhere that was hacked on Friday!

Any way to clean Wordpress sites?

We got a takedown notice from 1and1 because the whole domain had uploaded files and we space was compromised.

Permabanned
OP
@touch do you mind taking a look at it in private and see if there's anything that can be done? The menu is horrible and we really need to have it re-designed.

I have got the new site online but struggling with the menu unfortunately.

Are you good with CSS?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom