Maxnomic vs OcUk range

Soldato
I'm in the market for a new chair and I was wondering if anyone had any experience of Maxnomic chairs and any of the current range of OcUk chairs. I tried a DxRacer about a year ago (i forget which model exactly) and found the padding too hard and the head rest part would never actually meet my head without me tilting my head back. That kind of put me off gamer chairs but since the range has expanded a lot since then (as well as maxnomic) i thought i might have another go.

Thanks

OcUK Staff
Maxnomic chairs are nice. They aren't interested in a UK reseller otherwise we'd probably stock them. However, keep your eyes peeled next week for something that will appeal to fans of Maxnomic :)

Soldato
OP
Have you any experience with Maxnomic personally? Would you be able to say which chairs in your range are most like them or are they all more or less same?

Soldato
Have you any experience with Maxnomic personally? Would you be able to say which chairs in your range are most like them or are they all more or less same?

I have an ESL branded Maxnomic chair which I have had now for close to two years and it is one the best chairs I have personally owned.

Comparing to "non" gaming chairs like the usual "ikea/standard office chair" this is light years ahead both in build quality and comfort. The chair is firstly more comfortable and as a developer spending hours and hours in the chair I am comfortable, relaxed and not constantly moving around in the chair to get into a comfortable position like in previous office chairs I have had to put up with. I use my chair at work purely for the fact this is where it gets it main use (it really is my home from home)

Although it is highly adjustable once you have the settings nailed in that you like I find there really is no need to keep messing with position and tilt angles.

Now I can't compare this to other "premium" gaming chairs as I haven't had experience of them but I have seen a lot of reviews via you tube/ researched chairs etc. It seems like most decent things in life (if you want something good, you have to pony up the cash) hence why the Herman Millar Chairs are probably the rolls Royce of the office chair market but they have a price tag to match (plus they generally get mentioned when someone goes spec me a chair) .

Although my initial buying experience from Maxnomic was not the most pleasant (primarily due to me not really using pay pal and it causing some issue with my bank for funds) after this they were really helpful and speedy in delivery.

Even when I got the chair and assembled it I noticed a thread had been pulled on the backing part of the seat and within 48 hours I had an entire new backing section in my hands to swap it out. This attention to customer service is great and took the stress out of having a potential loose thread causing me issues down the line (or having to cut it off) - yes it would have been nice to not have to deal with it in the first place but defects do make it through from time to time.

It would be interesting if Noble did a similar "deconstruction" video of one of their chairs against Maxnomic or another premium band just to see the build materials used.

Associate
I bought for myself DXRacer OH/BF120/NC gaming chair , love this chair after few month of usage. The size is just fine, it is real gaming throne :) Replaced my Herman Miller Aeron with this thingy and never regretted.

Back
Top Bottom