Mayhem's Aurora, which colour to go with my theme?

Soldato
Just been watching the youtube clip on ocuk's site and i am very intrigued!

Wanted to purchase the blue but since it's out of stock, what else do you guys think would go with my theme? It's currently all blue and UV. Photoshop and play about if you can, i'm not too good with it myself.

Picture:

DSC_0151.jpg

The Pearl effect i think helps to see the flow rate in your system and if the pump does stop working well you'll know straight away. I think this will be a useful upgrade to the EK kits UV stuff.

Soldato
OP
But the Mayhems stuff has like a pearl fluid, which flows around in a swirl formation showing you that the flow is moving? If the pump stops then surely the flow stops and the pearl will stop swishing around.

Soldato
OP
Just to verify guys, i posted in another thread already but is the Aurora stuff for short term use and not for every day use?

I read on bit-tech site and on wiki that this stuff is made for shows and photoshoots and not recommended for 24/7 home use :S

Associate
have been using aurora for about 4 weeks now and have noticed the effect already starting to fade

looks amazing but will flush it out soon and switch to a more everyday friendly fluid

Back
Top Bottom