Mayhems Blits kit

Man of Honour
Part 1 is just for use on the rads. Don't use it on anything else. Part 2 is for when you have connected everything back up and cleans out everything, it also neutralises any remaining part 1 in the rads. Follow the instructions to the letter. There is also a video guide for each part here.

To be honest I have had mixed results with the blitz kits. Part 1 is excellent for cleaning out new rads but I found that part 2 left any gunk it picked up in the blocks which I needed to strip down and clean by hand anyway. Now that I have found out how good (and cheap) Mayhems tubing is I won't be buying anymore Blitz kits and will just replace the tubing and strip the blocks, pumps and res down and clean by hand which I have had to do after part 2 of Blitz anyway so I will save a day of downtime. For rads I will go back to white vinegar and hot distilled water.

Associate
Got the kit because of a build up of dirt/gunk in my loop/res, there are little specs in the tubing too. Would it be ok to just use the part 2 or should I use part 1 as well and do everything?

Opie right here in this very Forum is an @8Pack Supernova Build Log and they use it, it has already been explained here, but the thread will give you tips and how to calibrate the tools you will need e.g PH meter.

Back
Top Bottom