Mayhems Pastel Red - Incorrect mix ratios on bottle

Associate
Hi all,

So I bought the pastel red concentrate, and following the instructions on the bottle mixed 125ml of concentrate to 875ml of purifired/Ultra pure H2o. the result was a milky pink.

I then though to check the product page on both OCUK and mayhems website for an image of the correct shade, both have this in their description "Add 750 ml of Purified water to 250 ml of concentrate to make 1 Ltr of liquid"

To salvage this I added the rest of the concentrate to the mix however its still not the correct shade compared to whats on the site and builds ive seen, its more of a Light/milky red. I reckon due to the still weak mixture.

Im quite dissapointed as the ratio instructions on the bottle are clearly wrong, plus it contradicts the websites description. Even if I had seen both I woulnd have had to contact either/both companies to know which one is correct.

Has anyone else using pastel concentrates come across this issue?, it seems like mayhems have changed the strenght of their concentrate and not changed labels.

Are OCUK/Mayhems going to help with this or brush it off?

Associate
Mayhems are having a lot of problems with their pastel range at the moment but their support are pretty good and seem genuinely willing to help (in my limited experience).
I'd contact them with pictures of the instructions on the label and the resulting colour in your loop if you can.

Back
Top Bottom