McDonalds Signature Collection increased to 600+ locations

Soldato
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/promotions/signature-collection.html

Just in case anyone didn't know, McDonalds is rolling out its Signature collection, that was previously only available at a small number of locations, to over 600 McDonalds in the UK. One of which is my towns :D This takes effect from tomorrow.

Its my day off tomorrow, so I'm definitely heading there for lunch. I think I'll be trying both the Classic and the Spicy! :D

Soldato
OP
Back from lunch.

mNhhXM.jpg

I got my two Signature burgers, along with a large Fanta and a side order of Leicester melts. Came to £12 odds. I feel fairy ripped off...

AuvQG3.jpg

The classic was not bad, but honestly nothing to rave about. The mustard mayo was a nice touch, but other than that it just felt like a slightly posher bacon cheeseburger.

mEjm0p.jpg

I like the Spicy more, though it was nowhere near as spicy as I was hoping for. I like the inclusion of pepperjack cheese and the jalapenos give it a bit of a kick, but it could have done with maybe a spicier relish.

All in all, they aren't bad at all, but honestly I don't think their anything to rave out. And they weren't exactly big either for the price their being sold for. I'd recommend trying them once for the experience, but its not the kind of thing I would buy on a regular basis. I'd rather get a couple of double cheeseburgers and some chicken selects instead...

Back
Top Bottom