ME:Andromeda - Fail

Associate
Hi. I'm running Windows 10 on a PC with an AMD 9590 8-core processor (4.70 Ghz), 32 Gb of RAM and an NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960 card.

The rig flawlessly runs every game I own, old and new, with one major exception - ME: Andromeda. If I start this up, it will freeze at some point. Nine times out of 10, this will happen during the loading sequence, but on rare occasions I have got as far as a few seconds into the very first part of the action.

I'm not particularly tech-savvy, but I know someone who is. If anyone can suggest possible remedial action, I'd be very grateful. I can then enlist my IT expert to work the magic.

Thanks in advance

Alan S.

Associate
Hmmm..........you'll need to see if you can check the logs in origin to see what is causing the crash on it; I'd suspect possibly most likely video driver. Have you tried closing origin overlay - I know that can cause crashes at times.

I'm runningin 8320e at 5 Ghz - 290......and no major issues running ME:A......have you fully uninstalled drivers wit ddu and then installed latest or last known working drivers with ME:A and 960?

Soldato
Does the game begin to play normally after a few seconds following it freezing up? And, does it only do it during combat?

Back
Top Bottom