Mega Movie week on Apple TV - movies £2.99 (including lots of 4K ones)

Soldato
Apple Doing a Mega Movie week with loads of movies for only £2.99 including 4K ones ;)

This is some of the action ones available
7f8BknA.jpg

Sci-Fi
1J4ooXP.png

Comedy
gHAxq6R.jpg

Drama
K9ZJ3lP.jpg

Kid & Family
4KYSxfs.jpg

More Films
o9DRA2r.png

Last edited:
Soldato
seems more tv's will soon have itunes 4k ... so could stock up for if/when your tv supports Apple and watch the 1080 in the interim.?

Owners petition LG & Sony to bring Airplay 2, HomeKit to 2016-2018 TVs
On average, consumers replace their TV every 6-7 years, according to estimates. For how long are the TV platforms in those “Smart TVs” getting updates? It varies but in many cases the answer to that question is, sadly, not even one year.

So when Apple and partners at CES 2019 announced that Airplay 2 and HomeKit will get implemented in TVs it was disappointing but not surprising to see that support would be limited to the latest and some current TVs. Samsung will update its 2018 models but it should be noted that many of these TVs will continue to be sold for many months into 2019. Only Vizio will update TV models that are no longer sold.

Soldato
... Tufty the Squirrel told me to never go in there

Apple do look as though they have the pick of the 4k hdr films though ? vs netflix/amazon/sky

Soldato
cant this be "fixed" with a VPN ?
Sadly iTunes purchases don't always transfer across different stores. I've got a lot that I bought when I lived in the UK that are available in the US store but some licensing issue stops them from being in my account. I bought the Batman movie bundle (Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises) and only the 2nd and 3rd ones are available. Apple were kind enough to let me download them all again (just once though) but they're not available in the cloud or in 4K which isn't great really. And they wonder why people pirate things...

EDIT: Yep, it's still the case - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201389

Some of your previous purchases (apps, music, movies, TV shows, books, etc.) might not be available in your new country or region. Certain types of purchases or content aren't available at all in some countries or regions.

To make sure that you can access your previous purchases in your new country or region, redownload your previous purchases on every device on which you might want to view the purchase before you change your country or region.

Back
Top Bottom