Members Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Its slightly irritating to me that I spend (what to me) is a small fortune at OC but because I haven't the time nor desire to post on a forum all the time I am unable to buy/sell components I purchased on the site. I think there should be wider criteria than just having 1000 posts. All IMO of course :)

Soldato
On checking my messages it seems I did have an infraction on the MM but it wasn't worth any points and expired over 3 years ago so I can't even reply to it. Am I really still getting penalised because of this?!

You sold someone a PC with a fraudulent copy (what was correct at the time of posting) of Windows and Office, he contacted you to get it resolved but you didn't respond to any of his emails. Now you're wanting access to the MM again because that happened 3 years ago and should be forgotten by now? Yeah, great, let's have you back in there to do the same thing again!

Man of Honour
Its slightly irritating to me that I spend (what to me) is a small fortune at OC but because I haven't the time nor desire to post on a forum all the time I am unable to buy/sell components I purchased on the site. I think there should be wider criteria than just having 1000 posts. All IMO of course :)

Feel free to send your suggestions in to the moderators. Email addresses can be found within the FAQ.

Remember that the MM is by no means an extension of the OcUK shop. Having ordered components from the shop does not give you any entitlement to access to this forum, let alone access to the members market. It is a facility for the community, made much safer by the fact that it has such stringent entry requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom