Men of Honour 2014

Man of Honour
edit: I have clearly been smoking something for this past year. I could've sworn my avatar had 2014 written at the bottom :p

Anyhow, congrats to the new MoH :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Well, I'd be the first to say I'm the black sheep of this flock, so let that be known. In any case, I've thoroughly enjoyed my time on here over the past nine and a bit (!) years and I'm flattered to think my, err, 'contributions', have been noticed or even liked. So, yes, thank you for the award and cheers to everyone for the good times!

:cool:

Man of Honour
Following up on quick response earlier (was working)...

Cheers for this it's really nice :) I'm glad everyone enjoyed the write ups of my London to Shanghai bike trip, I'd like to also thank all of you who made donations to the Children's Charity I was raising funds for (£2,586 in the end).

I worked hard to maintain regular blogs (one a week or so) which was tough at times considering the fatigue and lack of internet but I'm happy with the result, they are lovely to read back on.

I've almost finalised my next two adventures which are both going to be two weeks a piece, one this summer and one in winter '15/'16. Don't want to give away too many details until I've confirmed everything but there will be a serious desert crossing (Not by walking or bicycle but something between the two).

Anyway thanks again! I'll keep up the good content...

Man of Honour
Thanks everyone! This is very unexpected. I do feel a bit of a fraud, not posting much these days but enjoy running the Silverpaw PL Predictions game (shameless promotion, not too late to join!) even though I've been relying quite heavily on BaZ87 for doing the results this season. A future Man of Honour, no doubt. Did I really join 9 years ago?! I remember reading the 2007 MoH thread with admiration and envy ;)

Congrats to the other MoHs, particularly Nossmayo for running his own PL game splendidly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom