Men of Honour 2018

Commissario
As is customary for this time of year, The moderating team at OcUK are pleased to announce the new Men of Honour for 2018.

The MoH for 2018 are as follows:

Cainer
- For valiantly giving up his time to arrange the Secret Santa yet again. It must be like herding drunk cats.
CaptainRAVE - Noted for his cheerful attitude and responses in the motorsports form and an ex Underboss.
Space Monkey - Another ex member of the moderating team and still keeping a very helpful eye on the Members Market.
Vince - Very active and helpful in the Hardware, Software, Crypto and Motors forums.

And finally, we'd like to give a posthumous Man of Honour award to DannyW who sadly passed earlier in 2018.

Congratulations to everyone :)

Soldato
the obligatory who?

i jest, recognise all the names and most seem well worthy. not cainer though....i ended up with a pair of gold hotpants because of him. should do a man of dis-honour though i fear the list would be too long :p

Man of Honour
the obligatory who?

i jest, recognise all the names and most seem well worthy. not cainer though....i ended up with a pair of gold hotpants because of him. should do a man of dis-honour though i fear the list would be too long :p

;)

Thankyou and well done to the others :)

Back
Top Bottom