Merc E55k and E63 help please

Soldato
looking at these cars and trying to find a pdf brochure or something for them. I want to find out what the standard spec was and what the options were on them. google hasnt bought up anything useful, nor the mercedes website as they arent current models.

Is there any difference from the 05 E55K to the 07 E63 other than engine and transmission?

thanks in advance :)

Soldato
OP
cool thanks, parkers must have improved their site as i always remember it being rubbish and havent used in ages accordingly!

Soldato
OP
its a possibility as i may be needing to do some fairly major mileage if something goes through in the near future. looking at the estate as well!

although the E55 will be a fair bit cheaper than the M3, so gives me some room for a weekend toy.

Soldato
OP
not making the change to save money, making the change as massive torque and auto will be much better for the miles. also estate will be better for putting the dog in, i am always worried about scratches on the leather in the M3 and at best there is hair everywhere! will be able to lob her in the back nice and easy!

Back
Top Bottom