• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, those who now have your XTX cards enjoy them, those who do not I will ensure you have them in January, thank you for all your business and custom. Have a great Christmas and make sure you spend quality time with friends and family.

Here is a blast from the past:

OcUK_670_Fortress.jpg

Those of you who are new won't remember when we used to build epic pyramids and castles but here is one from the GTX 670 launch many many years ago when we were in our old unit.
We have moved since them and 2023 will see us make another major move into a brand new built and bespoke premises for OcUK that is around four times larger. Big plans for 2023 and worldwide domination. :D

Merry Christmas & Happy new year everyone from myself and everyone at OcUK! :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Merry Christmas all, to the best sub forum on the forums ;)

@Gibbo have you got any more older pics like that? Would love to see them. I remember pretty much all the launches , fun times!

Soldato
Hi there

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, those who now have your XTX cards enjoy them, those who do not I will ensure you have them in January, thank you for all your business and custom. Have a great Christmas and make sure you spend quality time with friends and family.

Here is a blast from the past:

OcUK_670_Fortress.jpg

Those of you who are new won't remember when we used to build epic pyramids and castles but here is one from the GTX 670 launch many many years ago when we were in our old unit.
We have moved since them and 2023 will see us make another major move into a brand new built and bespoke premises for OcUK that is around four times larger. Big plans for 2023 and worldwide domination. :D

Merry Christmas & Happy new year everyone from myself and everyone at OcUK! :)

Merry Xmas I've missed the burger this year. Also need to bring back the :) thread!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom