Meshify C - washable front filter?

Associate
Hi

I am going to be purchasing a new build soon and have settled on a FD Meshify C as my case. The only concern I have is the front fan foam filter, which doesn't look removable from the metal mesh to get to the front side of it. How are you meant to remove the dust from the front of the foam? I am assuming the clips will snap if constantly used to remove. Is it washable?

Soldato
Hi

I am going to be purchasing a new build soon and have settled on a FD Meshify C as my case. The only concern I have is the front fan foam filter, which doesn't look removable from the metal mesh to get to the front side of it. How are you meant to remove the dust from the front of the foam? I am assuming the clips will snap if constantly used to remove. Is it washable?

I bought the Meshify C A few weeks ago and the front panel comes right off with just one finger when you take out the bottom mesh. This case is great and looks amazing.

This video will show how

Last edited:
Associate
Once the foam is dusty after a few months you won't ever get it totally clean. Same with the arc. I'd avoid myself as it looks naff six months down the line. I guess you could just buy a new front panel but that's pretty wasteful

Soldato
Once the foam is dusty after a few months you won't ever get it totally clean. Same with the arc. I'd avoid myself as it looks naff six months down the line. I guess you could just buy a new front panel but that's pretty wasteful

If you have a good air pressure cleaner you can it totally clean like brand new. No need to wash a filter.

Associate
OP
Have the case now. Just for anyone else , the mesh isn't easily removable from the foam (you have to bend the edges off to remove which can't be done regularly or they will snap.

Generally impressed with the case. Seems there is good airflow, and the cable routing is excellent. Coming from an old big Cooler Master ATCS which obviously had better quality materials (all aluminium) but I am more than happy with the Meshify. HDD shroud should have been better ventilated though .

Associate
Have the case now. Just for anyone else , the mesh isn't easily removable from the foam (you have to bend the edges off to remove which can't be done regularly or they will snap.

Generally impressed with the case. Seems there is good airflow, and the cable routing is excellent. Coming from an old big Cooler Master ATCS which obviously had better quality materials (all aluminium) but I am more than happy with the Meshify. HDD shroud should have been better ventilated though .
Good to know, thanks! I've had my eye on this case for a while...

Associate
Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread. But I've had my eye on the Meshify Mini C and would want to spray paint (in the appropriate paint of course!) the front mesh panel white - amongst the rest of the case.

How could I go about this if the foam isn't removable? I don't want to clog that bad boy up!

Thanks

Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread. But I've had my eye on the Meshify Mini C and would want to spray paint (in the appropriate paint of course!) the front mesh panel white - amongst the rest of the case.

How could I go about this if the foam isn't removable? I don't want to clog that bad boy up!

Thanks

You can actually get different colour front panels for it, just google Meshify C front panel and they show up :)

Back
Top Bottom