Messiah | Netflix

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Nice but I can tell after a while its gonna be a con and the storyline and seasons will be uncovering the truth and when it does the shows axed probably just before anyone finds out.

Associate
This series had me absolutely riveted. It was a perfect example of how the modern world would react if a Jesus style character went public. How the world's religions, leaders and media would react. Fantastic stuff.

Soldato
Binged it the weekend it landed. Watched the first one not really knowing what to expect, before I knew it we'd watched the whole thing.
Really, really enjoyable.

Soldato
I watched this during the week and really enjoyed it, will be a shame that they'll no doubt take it to multiple series and have to explain everything to the minute detail. Only issue I had was the weird centre shot blurring/focusing they used at points.

Soldato
Enjoyed it, though it was predicable in some parts.

What the hell was with the fake blur. That was just plain weird. Reminds me of the wide dutch angles that they kept using Travellers, for no apparent reason.

Caporegime
This series had me absolutely riveted. It was a perfect example of how the modern world would react if a Jesus style character went public. How the world's religions, leaders and media would react. Fantastic stuff.
Agreed the missus and me have been watching this and have about 2 more eps to go.
So far I think it’s pretty decent but there has to be something more to this guy than meets the eye.

Back
Top Bottom