Metal Music Absolutely..........SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
How do people listen to this king of Music like Slipknott, Killswitch Engage and that kind of tripe, ive been listening to it and its absolutely ****e.

Its grown men screaming down a mic words you cant understand, i mean WTF..............and im talking about all metal music with loud Drums and screaming in the back, its shocking how anyone can like it.

Who agrees with me

B&W

B&W

Soldato
OP
I think it's pretty terrible, but if you are looking for something you won't like... you definitely won't like it :p

Listen to the song I posted above :)

the song you posted above was actually decent i like metallica only because they made Time to play the game for triple h lol.

but i mean wtf Metal is horrible overall, how can Cannibal Corpse, slipnott etc be called music

B&W

B&W

Soldato
OP
Same arguments could be applied to all types of music. ie Dance...How can anyone listen to same looped electronic garbage for 5 mins etc etc blah blah blah.
I'm a massive metal fan and always have been, some of my most memorable times have been at some severely heavy concerts and I actually met my wife while in a mosh pit.

I don't however moan about all other types of music, well at least not since I grew pubes anyway.

Its about choice and personal taste dude. Chill out, grow up and accept that everyone likes different things.

Mate

Metal is not music, its a bunch of dirty goths who aint cool, the dregs of society the emo kid at school who screams down a mic, nobody understands what they are saying, there literally screaming down the mic like there balls aint dropped.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
OP
1. The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.

That's how.

can u explain to me how you find that music good, you cant understand what hes saying, hes just screaming down the mic..............hes like a tramp, look at him..............

look how he performs, swinging his head up and down like a **** like hes under a trance or something, who acts like that.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
OP
Ok A Question to Cannibal Corpse fans

After laughing my ass off listening to 3 or 4 of their songs how does anybody call them music, its literally screaming through the whole song, you cant understand what they are saying

How do you justify that and be able to call it music

Last edited:

B&W

B&W

Soldato
OP
I don't like any of your posts.

You're a previously banned idiot that has returned in order to troll people, because you have nothing better to do and you're a sad little man.

.....................here 6 years before you mate.

And im not trolling, im expressing my opinion you sad little man

and this poster im supposed to be, why would i make another account if i already had one, try and work that one out Einstein:rolleyes:.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
OP
What does that matter?

If these sorts of things are genuinely your opinions and this is how you express them... well... see my earlier point relating to 'idiot'.

Your old account was banned, I assume that is your spare one and you've decided to troll everyone, which you are doing.

oh ye really, because im going to make a seperate account for trolling..........sigh.

.....................here 6 years before you mate.

and this poster im supposed to be, why would i make another account if i already had one, try and work that one out Einstein:rolleyes:.

answer that question, im gonna love to read your answer you muppet show.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
OP
You're stereotyping because we like metal and rock music, if you don't see that you're either trolling or borderline retarded.

no im just asking the question how anybody can like bands like Slipknot and Cannibal Corpse where you cant understand what they are saying.........is that so hard to comprehend.

im not asking for a debate, i just want to know why you would like that kind of "music" (i use that term loosely)

B&W

B&W

Soldato
OP
I'm officially the oldest Metalhead on OCUK and go out every week screaming words that people don't know what I'm saying and I love it.
What we need off B&W are a couple of videos which he thinks is great music compared to Metal so we can all be educated.
So B&W, show us why your music is soooooo much better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wDKC_-PwQE - Money Run Things great song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQNGeeUP47w Great song 2pac hit em up

Mr loverman - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcWif3u4A0A - great song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f1c6fRuyqs - great song

Last edited:

B&W

B&W

Soldato
OP
Apart from that Tupac song, I can't actually understand a lot of words they are saying....:o

maybe your trying to be petty, i dont know but all 4 of those songs are quite easy to understand...............if you can understand death metal you can understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom