Metro Exodus "on Steam & on sale"

Soldato
On PC xbox game pass ages ago for way less money though & not a great game either. Looks ok but its pretty heavy on video story scenes with no player interaction & these go on way too long with no player input.

Soldato
On PC xbox game pass ages ago for way less money though & not a great game either. Looks ok but its pretty heavy on video story scenes with no player interaction & these go on way too long with no player input.
Yep, you could have completed it a dozen times over for a quid at this point.

Soldato
Yep, you could have completed it a dozen times over for a quid at this point.
Even for free as part of XGP I am struggling to play it all due to the lengthy cutscenes which are so boring :rolleyes: Gfx are also pretty weak in places. I can see what they did was redo the original Metro game engine but it does not quite work if you look closely you can see how poor the textures are :( especially in snow scenes the lighting seems very weird outside it highlights even more how poor looking it is @ 4K especially!

Soldato
I bought the game off Epic's sale for £19.99 a week ago, now looking to get the season pass which is £5 cheaper on Steam @ £14.99 but it says I need the base game on Steam in order to play so I'm jiggered and will have to get Epics season pass at £19.99. I wonder if they will reduce it before I finish the main game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom