Mi9 issues with plusnet sim data

Soldato
this has been a nightmare, but my Mi9 has issues with plusnet sim, 4g is impossible, 3g pretty much never works, locks itself to 2g, if i go to manually select 4g it wont connect, same with 3g, but on the odd occasion it will connect but i still only get E instead of H or H+
Screenshot-2022-07-01-16-34-50-693-com-android-phone.jpg

text and calls work fine its just data it has an issue with, ive tried the apn settings but to no avail, it must be imcompatible with the Mi9 as have tried everything.. trying to use google maps is a pain, it keeps losing signal, apart from chuck the Mi9 in bin i not sure if theres anything i can do. it works with all other networks ive tried. wonder if anyone can help

Associate
Plusnet uses the EE network so there shouldn't be any issues as my brief check shows that the Mi9 supports all 3G and 4G bands used by EE and since you've tried with other SIM cards without issue (as long as you've also tried with an EE SIM card) then the issue is either with the SIM card itself or it's just plusnet being stupid.

Soldato
OP
well i managed to snag myself a cheap pixel 4, so will try that, if its same plusnet will be getting both barrels as tbh they cocked my port up and left me a week without my number

cheers

Back
Top Bottom