Mice with side buttons on both sides

Soldato
I've been using a regular Microsoft Intellimouse Optical 1.1 for as long as I can remember with everything including games and have grown quite accustomed to the button-on-either-side layout to the point where I don't think I could deal with just two thumb buttons as seems to be the case with most new gaming mice nowadays.

Unfortunately I've gone through 2 of these mice in recent weeks, my first one lasted years but the one that replaced it - exactly the same model - has only managed to last about 2 months with the left side button starting to not respond from time to time, which of course just will not do in FPS games. :D

I was wondering what suggestions people might have for a replacement?

I looked at the Razer Lachesis as it has 2 buttons on both sides but I read reviews that the side buttons were quite stiff (and quite small).

I don't need something with ridiculous software & firmware features, I don't really care about DPI so long as I can just aim the way I always have, etc.

Any thoughts?

Associate
I've got a Razer Diamondback - 2 big side buttons on the thumb side, and 2 buttons of the same size on the right hand side. To be honest though, i never ever use the buttons on the right side of the mouse, it's just not convenient. 7 buttons total.

Back
Top Bottom