Microserver Gen10 BIOS request

Soldato
HPE downloads seem to be broken right now

The service or information you requested is not available at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience and are working quickly to resolve this issue. Please try again later.
(Error: 403)

Will try again for you later

Associate
OP
Managed to find the .rom file in a UEFI zip version online and used the windows flash utility to run it, so I'm ok now thanks.

Have to admit HP's attitude on not allowing BIOS downloads after just 12 months has put me off Microservers as they also aggressively issue takedown notices if anyone posts them online.

Soldato
Managed to find the .rom file in a UEFI zip version online and used the windows flash utility to run it, so I'm ok now thanks.

Have to admit HP's attitude on not allowing BIOS downloads after just 12 months has put me off Microservers as they also aggressively issue takedown notices if anyone posts them online.

HP’s paywall is well known and oft discussed, just as the enterprise kit ramping fans up on when unsupported hardware is added is well known. If you can work around those issues, you can get decent value used hardware.

Back
Top Bottom