US: Midnight Texas

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Pretty good, like all the individual residents and their unique abilities. The main guy sounds like he is a descendant from an Hunter/Grimm theme.

Soldato
I read the first book of the series and it's really quite different. In the book they all seemed to keep their powers hidden whereas they're straight out with em here!

Seems an ok show though so far. Just hope it's not the same kind of thing everyweek as happens in a lot of shows like this.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Shows been ok but lacks any real sparkle, would I be sad if it got cancelled not really !

I think when you seen buffy, angle and supernatural and other similar shows midnight texas feels like its all been done before.

Maybe its just old age

Man of Honour
Yeah its an OK show that doesn't really do anything terribly good or terribly bad - the underlying themes do strongly remind me of Buffy. I'm not bored with it yet but likewise if it got cancelled I wouldn't be terribly bothered by that.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Yeah I feel that is exactly when you know a shows failed would you notice the show if it did not air a second season....

Only a few rare shows you could honestly say it has worked, but those shows still showed a "spark" or some form of hope unlike these.

Back
Top Bottom