Midweek FA Cup Replays **SPOILERS**

Permabanned
Horrid performance.

Once Gilberto went to CB we lost all shape. It was like a bloody game in the park.

Denilson and Hleb gave the ball away way too much and Baptista was missing sitters again. Ljungberg's first touch was really bad and he disappeared in the second half.

Why oh why did Wenger put Senderos at right back? And Senderos should have done better for the goal, it was obvious where McCarthy was going.

Postives from tonight? Gallas. His best performance for us so far in his short Arsenal career. He was solid. And Almunia was brilliant again, but obviously could do nothing about the goal.

Season has taken a major turn for the worst, and if we go out in the CL next week, which I am inclined to believe we will, then it'll be disastrous.

Caporegime
What a dire performance by Arsenal, mind you having most of their main players off with injury or through suspension didnt help.

Senderos is a pure numpty simple as that, oh how i wish Wenger would just off load that muppet but seems like Wenger likes giving him the benefit of the doubt...shocking to say the least.

Well done to Blackburn but without Arsenal at full strength, it would have been a tragedy if they didnt win tbh.

Cant see Arsenal winning anything this yr, its been a prerry dire year so far and being dumped out the FA cup by Blackburn just says it all :(.

Im hoping they can bounce back in the CL replay with PSV but im not holding my breath tbh...not the way Arsenal have been playing lately.

Back
Top Bottom