Midweek Football Thread

Caporegime
OP
Please don't call me Kiddo! That and 'son' really get to me for some reason. That and the fact that I'm certainly not a kid, far from it in fact :p.

Good for you doing the charity bit. I am far to self centered to even bother. I don't even watch Comic Relief.

You're right about the Liverpool, game. What a bore.

Sorry love! ;)

Yeah, It's a way of giving a bit back I suppose. I don't like comic Relief, really annoyed me this year - they spent money "travelling around the world" when they could have donated that money to charity.

Liverpool aren't playing that well, nor are Lyon, Dull game.
Only thing amusing is the Voronin bashing going on with the pundits.

Caporegime
OP
and the Torres chance and the Kuyt chance?

We've been excellent other than putting the ball in the net. Defensively we've been comfortable, Masch and Lucas have bossed the midfield and we've picked them off a few times going forward. A fit Torres and/or Gerrard and this game would have been over, hopefully we don't regret those missed chances.

Don't remember those chances.

Liverpool and Lyon have been fairly evenly balanced imo. Masch has looked good.

Caporegime
OP
I much prefer love!

BTW, Voronin is more of a horse than Van Nistlerooy

I quite enjoy calling people love :D

The look on some lads faces when a 6ft 6 brick out house calls em love, priceless.

Voronin is getting some right hate from the pundits, other then his chance he's not done much wrong. Masch gave him a telling off for not helping out in defense but other then that... don't really see why he's getting the hate.

Back
Top Bottom