Minecraft Earth

Soldato
Has anyone else got into the early access for Minecraft Earth?
I got into it today and just starting to learn how it works and my way around the game.

It was rather clunky getting my MS account to login to the game. It asked me for my password 4 times in total and send me two codes to my email address for verification.

Here it is in the Play store as I don't think it will show up when you search for it -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mojang.minecraftearth&hl=en_GB

Not going to lie, I didn't think I gave a toss about Pokemon Go and ended up sinking too much life into that... I'm in same boat with MC Earth... It looks pretty cool but be good to see what other people are making of it and chat here about things we find/learn as we go.

Soldato
OP
Says not available in my country, any tips on how to get it to work in the UK?

Weird!
I am in the UK and works fine. Sent the above link to my girlfriend and she got it and installed from there also.
Just went to the link on my other phone and also says I can install it.... It has definitely been rolled out to UK.
Done a little googling to see if they had paused rollout or something but cannot see anything on that either.

So I can't help you much I am afraid :( Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom