Mint Install keeps crashing......

Associate
Really not sure where i am going wrong or how to continue.

decided to venture away from a virtual install of mint 19 was tempted to make a dual boot system on my laptop and keep my windows 10 intact, then decided to pull my hard drives from my desktop format an old 500gb hard drive and install mint 19 on that, so far so good got a bootable usb drive with mint on it this loads up fine into the desktop, then double click on install mint and let it do its thing, it finds the hard drive and asks me about boot partitions which after loads of head scratching i finally figure out and off it goes installing......minutes later it crashes and will not allow me to continue.

Unfortunately i do not recall the error it listed and gave up.

has anyone got a decent youtube link i can follow as i am buggered if i can find one, i think i have also read too much and my brain is on overload at the mo :)

thanks

Associate
OP
cheers for the reply, the usb/iso seems fine as it installed onto an external drive and it also installed into the vm machine from the same iso

Associate
OP
success got it all installed and updated and so far i am enjoying it, only issue i have is it runs very sluggish when on the net, desktop clicking etc seems normal

Back
Top Bottom