Missus wants a C-Class "Sports Coupe"

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
What else did you test drive before arriving at the conclusion that the C Class Coupe was the car for you?

tested lots of cars. i do a reasonable amount of driving and i test drove the following (all shapes and sizes)

new passat (diesel & pertol) - hate both of them - felt like a tank to drive and not impressed with the interior at all.
Alfa 146 - shocking build quality, nothing special.
Honda Accord - nice car, good to drive but pricey for what you actually get.
BMW 3 320d ES - nice car to drive but to get any reasonalbe spec car you had to add about another 2k on and started pushing the budget a bit far.
Honda civic type r - love it - wanted it but not the most practical for the amount of miles i do. (really wanted this!!) fabulous car to drive.
Jag diesel (x type) - nice car to drive but just felt like an old man in it - maybe in 20 years time this might be the car for me.

just test drove the c class coupe and loved it from the first time i tried the auto box (first auto i have ever driven) and took it on the "a" roads and down some "b" roads also and it was great - big smile on my face and i will admit that the badge has also something to do with the purchase.

Also good dealer who i haggled with and got a good price - some of the other dealerships (mainly the passat and the BMW dealers) where absolutely shocking sales and customer service. Really terrible. treated me like a complete idiot and that also added to the fact the i would not consider spending £20k on a car with them.

Back
Top Bottom