mixed speed fans in push pull

Associate
hi i have a 44mm 360 rad with 3 lian li TL LCD fans i was thinking of doing a push pull on the rad but of course i do not want the LCD ones on the bottom because it is point less and a waste of money if i cant see the LCD. i was thinking of getting the TL fans for the bottom of the rad as pull and keeping my TL LCD on top as push. The difference in fans air flow/presser will not be a problem due to the rad being in the middle ? do you think it will work as intended and will not damage the weaker fan

Associate
OP
I have done it loads of times
Just used whatever fans I had laying around
At the time
Never caused me an issue If they were mismatched

Though I would probably say
You don't need push and pull on a 44mm rad
thanks sounds good.
maybe i do not need it but the tl lcd fan are not really a high presser fan and with it being a thick rad push/pull sound like a good idea plus it will look good lol

Soldato
thanks sounds good.
maybe i do not need it but the tl lcd fan are not really a high presser fan and with it being a thick rad push/pull sound like a good idea plus it will look good lol
It probably won't make much
Temperature difference on a 44mm
Usually once it's 60mm
I do push and pull

But it won't hurt either
And of course if it looks good
Doesn't hurt

Associate
OP
It probably won't make much
Temperature difference on a 44mm
Usually once it's 60mm
I do push and pull
after 25mins running both fur-mark with cinebench together my cpu is around 77c (max 80c) and gpu is at 64c (max 66c )with a normal fan carve if I max the fans from the start the temps probably be a little lower

Last edited:
Soldato
Ive always found that push/pull makes very little difference. So i just dont bother anymore. Ive always got 2 x 360 rads, so always cool anyway.

Btw are you from Rochdale or whitworth? I can usually tell by shoes, whitworth people have bigger shoes for that extra toe :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom