MMM.......Pimms.

Soldato
I love Pimms, and can't taste washing up liquid in it/other substances that people are saying. Shame I too have exams to revise for. I will have something with the good ol' BBQ.

Soldato
Damn you - I wasn't going to drink today, but looking at those pictures I went to the local shop & bought a bottle of PIMMS & a bottle of lemonade, with a load of fruit. Never tried it before.

(And a few cans of cider in case I don't like it!! ;))

Associate
Well I have just returned from a lovely 3 hours sat in Clissold Park with some cold beers, the conversation of a good friend and the sight of many lovely ladies in a state of undress :) plus there was a very cute little puppy :D

We are now planning many of these trips during the 'good weather season' complete with an increased crowd, picnic and fun.

Good work Soc, Pimms rocks, I shall suggest it for our next outing :)

Associate
Ahah! I just bought me and my flat mate a bottle each so we'll be set for a few sunny evenings :)

Whats the best price people are getting it and where?

I wasn't looking really but got it in Somerfield for £9.99 which is the usual super market price it seems...

Soldato
CSGAS said:
Ahah! I just bought me and my flat mate a bottle each so we'll be set for a few sunny evenings :)

Whats the best price people are getting it and where?

I wasn't looking really but got it in Somerfield for £9.99 which is the usual super market price it seems...
Damn my local shop - £12.99 a bottle. :(

Associate
OP
What have I started?

Still, got a few nice drinks out of it.
Ours we got quite cheap, its the remainder of what we bought back through duty free from our holidays last summer, and we haven't really had a chance to get it out since then, until now.

Associate
Kreeeee said:
Argh, I'd be doing the exact same thing if I didn't have exams :(

im drinkin pimms and all th rest of it.. and i too have exams :p

is it me or does it really not taste the same without fruit and cucumber? or is that a fruit?

Back
Top Bottom