Modded Watercooled RV01 (Warning lots of Pics :D)

you did forget the rad at the bottem :P

and that way i would pushing all the hot water from GPU's for a quick cool in the 120.1 then onto the cpuwould result in very high cpu temps

the way its is at serves as RES>PUMP>120.2>CPU>120.1>MOBO>120.4>GPU's

also 90's are very restrictive and i dont like using them plus you wouldnt be able to rout the tubes out the top due to the sliding lid

Been wandering the "project logs" halls and that is a seriously nice build has given me a few ideas about my own, i think once i make the first "cut" i will fly with it but will allways come back to builds like this for refference. Very nice N very nice :D

Awesome build Mr May, I'm in Derby and I'm looking for a local pro such as yourself to assist me with a new build.

please friend me on the forums, I would be more than willing to pay for your expertise

serious request.

many thanks,
Chris

I'm confused by the flow route through the GFX cards. Input/Output suggests that the route staggers from front to back. I dont see how you can then bring the water back through them without trying to force the water back along the route against its own flow :(

I'm confused by the flow route through the GFX cards. Input/Output suggests that the route staggers from front to back. I dont see how you can then bring the water back through them without trying to force the water back along the route against its own flow :(

Its parallel loop so it splits the flow into 3 ways so its doesnt flow from one card to the next transfering heat.

Back
Top Bottom