Modded Watercooled RV01 (Warning lots of Pics :D)

Soldato
OP
you did forget the rad at the bottem :p

and that way i would pushing all the hot water from GPU's for a quick cool in the 120.1 then onto the cpuwould result in very high cpu temps

the way its is at serves as RES>PUMP>120.2>CPU>120.1>MOBO>120.4>GPU's

also 90's are very restrictive and i dont like using them plus you wouldnt be able to rout the tubes out the top due to the sliding lid

Soldato
Been wandering the "project logs" halls and that is a seriously nice build has given me a few ideas about my own, i think once i make the first "cut" i will fly with it but will allways come back to builds like this for refference. Very nice N very nice :D

Associate
Awesome build Mr May, I'm in Derby and I'm looking for a local pro such as yourself to assist me with a new build.

please friend me on the forums, I would be more than willing to pay for your expertise

serious request.

many thanks,
Chris

Soldato
I'm confused by the flow route through the GFX cards. Input/Output suggests that the route staggers from front to back. I dont see how you can then bring the water back through them without trying to force the water back along the route against its own flow :(

Soldato
OP
I'm confused by the flow route through the GFX cards. Input/Output suggests that the route staggers from front to back. I dont see how you can then bring the water back through them without trying to force the water back along the route against its own flow :(

Its parallel loop so it splits the flow into 3 ways so its doesnt flow from one card to the next transfering heat.

Back
Top Bottom